23.9.10

Elloa's Chronicle : The day before

Elloa’s chronicle: the world seen through the eyes of a Draenei

 
Theramore, Wednesday evening. An autumnal breeze blow on the harbor. It’s not cold yet, but I regret to not have bring with me a woole cloak. The Ambassador Bal will be my first reportage and while I’m waiting for my Snapshotter, I’m wondering how I’ll achieve my job. A Kaldorei is waiting on the dock. She had been hired as a waitress. She is carring a suitcase with her different outfits. Alike many others, she will sleep tonight in the city.
Dréfurion, aide to the Elder of Diplomacy and organizer of the event Calisar Ravencrest, is walking arround, beeing sure everything is well organised. He seem slightly worried.
The Blazing Shields soldiers are patrolling already, under the supervision of Eloresh. The man, in silver armor, show to the famous Stormwind guards everything they need to know to assure a perfect security the morrow, including the locale prison.
« The Kaldorei will most likely arriving by the door, while Dwarf and Gnomes will arrive by boats. »
Later, the Shields have dropped their plate armor, they run arround the fort.
« We have been hired to protect Theramore, because we have an excellent training » will confess me later, Kainna the Shields Capitain.
In the Mage Tower, where the Bal will be attended, I surprise a discussion concerning the arrival of foods, drinks and Ale.
The organisation promise a wonderfull festivity. Nothing is let to chance. Everything is checked twice.
Some guest have taken a room in the Inn. Among them, Vezullia Astroloxia, Minister of Magi and member of the Stormwind Council. We discuss together. I’ve never spoke to any sober gnome before. She share with me her satisfaction that such an event is organised.
« I’m expecting to make new connections. »
A fresh and heavy rain start to fall. We feel that the summer touch its end. The Minister and I gain the Inn, where a couple of humans are speaking with the High Priestess Alushia. Vezullia and I continue our discussion. The debat between us is so passionating that I forget my role of reporter. I’m only Elloa, a draenei trying to understand the world where she landed.


Whitestar Magazine© Article from - Elloa

No comments:

Post a Comment